This section is for LonMark Members only, and provides information on valuable branding and co-marketing opportunities for developers of open interoperable products based on open, multi-vendor control systems utilizing ANSI/CEA 709.1 and related standards. This section also provides access to online discussion forums and industry task groups.
This area is accessible by LonMark members with a valid username and password and provides access to:
- Marketing Resources, including promotional opportunities
- LonMark Logo files, Logo Usage Instructions and the Logo License Agreements.
- Technical Resources, including Task Group contacts, downloadable files and access to the LonMark Certification Tool (LCT).
- Participation in Task Groups discussion lists.
- Access to all documents available from each Task Group, including meeting minutes and draft documents under review.
- Status of Functional Profiles (coming soon!).
If you are not currently a LonMark member but would like to take advantage of the valuable marketing and technical resources provided by LonMark membership, why not join us today? Further Information on becoming a LonMark member is available in the Membership section.
If you are a LonMark member and already have a username and password, please visit the Member Login page.
If you are a LonMark member but do not have an active account name or have forgotten your password, please submit your request using the online form.
If you need additional assistance with the LonMark web site, please Contact Us.